This week was fun. During last weeks list writing I came up with this list for week 3. I was talking to my husband & I asked him to tell me something that I do not know about him. He tried very hard to volunteer a piece of knew information to me, but he at that moment was unable to come up with one thing. I know that there is something that I do not know about him but on the spot nothing came to mind.
That sparked an interest of wondering what are things that I keep from most people? Also, why do I keep these things from people? I made my list here and posted it below. After reading through it I realized that for whatever reason there are many things that I keep from most people (other than close friends & family). I know that I am not alone in keeping things from our acquaintances. The things that I am referring to are things like personality traits and sharing things that make you, YOU. Such as your sense of humor, what makes you tick, the things you really enjoy etc.
Okay… Here is my small list of things that for whatever reason I just don’t volunteer to acquaintances. Below this list is the full list of the random life things that people wouldn’t know about me unless they’ve known me my entire life. I’m going to take today to think about why I have a short list. Why does anyone have a short list?
* i make my husband laugh way more than he makes me laugh. i’m too silly most of the time. Don’t mean to be funny, just apparently am.
* i’m very sarcastic. johnny has really calmed this side of me down over the last 4 years.
* i talk a lot
* i’m very artsy
* i sing well
Week 3: Things You May Not Know About Me:
- i never wanted to attend college
- wanted to be a missionary, which explains the many mission trips
- i have a degree in Social Work
- i hate volleyball
- i really hate going to the dentist, rather have several shots.
- eat avocados nearly everyday
- worked at a sandwich & sweet shop for several years
- I have 3 very large birth marks on my legs
- I make up silly songs constantly & sing them to my little family for giggles
- i’ve gone on many adventurous adventures such as zip lining, scuba diving, rock climbing, snorkeling with sea creatures, bungee jumping, parasailing, & other activities.
- i would like 4 kids.
- i have chocolate everyday, in small amounts.
- i cracked my wrist when i was in middle school simply by falling off a swing..that wasn’t even moving.
- i grew up on the water
- I’m a fan of justin beiber, not his music, just him. kids got talent.
- i make my husband laugh way more than he makes me laugh. i’m too silly most of the time.
- i can read sheet music
- i sing well.
- i became a vegetarian in the 6th grade after a weird dream about a deer
- i’ve had 4 different legal names. true.
- attended 3 different universities
- write spanish very decently.
- my parents called me “robert kyle” (my little brothers name) during my moms entire pregnancy…. apparently ultra sounds to determine sex were not available in 1985.
- i’m very sarcastic. johnny has really calmed this side of me down over the last 4 years. lol
- dont have a favorite color
- i have two middle names
- i talk a lot
- i hated to wear jeans, before i had noah. now i wear them daily.
- before Noah, I only wore heels. now i’m more of a flats kinda lady.
- my knees buckled, i literally fell into johnny, & almost passed out the first time he kissed me. true story.
- i’m a P.K. (preachers kid)
- i have an insane amount of cousins. around 90ish. no joke.
- my grandparents on my moms side had 16 kids. no twins, all by same two people. & nope not in any certain religion where this is a popular trend.
- i have double jointed thumbs. johnny makes me show him every now and then for a good laugh.
- i am artsy